Terms and Conditions for Admission & Refund Policies
In order to accept an offer, you will be required to pay the full tuition fees up front, as explained in the conditional offer email/letter. Students who pay the entire amount of their tuition fees in advance may be eligible to receive some discount. Once we receive the tuition fees, we will issue a confirmation receipt. You will then be required to come to the College with your original certificates and proof of ID (e.g. passport/birth certificate) to complete your enrolment.
- The registration fee is applicable to the enrolled student should they decide to withdraw.
- City College London reserves its right to make any changes at any time it deems necessary regarding admission requirements, fees, policies, tuition, rules and regulations and academic program before the course program starts.
- Anyone supplying false information on the Application Form is liable to face suspension from the School.
- If you withdraw from a short course, duration of one term or less, you will not be entitled to any refund of tuition fees.
- City College London reserves its right to take action against any student because of poor attendance, absenteeism or violation of any of the regulations concerning class attendance.
- City College London reserves the right to take any decision at any time regarding its policies and/or amend regulations and the decision of the School administration must be treated as final.
- City College London reserves the right to require a student to leave a course at any stage if the student does not fulfil the above requirements or if a student's continued presence would, in the opinion of the School, be detrimental to the well-being of the City College London staff, other students, or the School generally, or if a student does not meet his or her financial obligations. Any fees paid by the student will not be refunded if such an action would require the student to leave the School.
- City College London reserves the right to place a student on to a course starting at future date if the student arrives late for his course without reasonable excuse.
- City College London reserves the right to cancel any advertised courses because of insufficient number of students. In such a situation the fees paid will be refunded, unless the student concerned chooses an alternative course program.